ScreenToGif 是国外免费开源小巧实用的Gif动画录制工具！使用 ScreenToGif 可将屏幕任何区域及操作过程录制成GIF格式的动画图像，保存过程可对GIF动画进行编辑优化。这款优秀的工具原生单执行文件，界面非常简单，功能很不错，具有录制屏幕、录制摄像头、录制画板、编辑器等功能，编辑器功能非常强大，支持自定义Gif循环播放次数，哪些画面不要的话，还可以个别删除，相当简单且方便！
点击开始录制开始录制，停止按钮停止录制，停止后会弹出一个编辑 Gif 动画的界面
通过这里你可以编辑 Gif 中的每一帧，且可以增加一些文字及缩放等工作
• The app now uses/requires .Net Framework 4.8.
• Experimental support for multi-DPI set of screens (All windows, including the recorders).
• Screen capture via DirectX 11.1 (Desktop Duplication API, requires Windows 8 or newer).
• Screen capture can use a configurable memory cache with support for compression.
• You can now set actions to be executed when clicking on the app icon on the system tray.
• The default FFmpeg Webm encoder is now set to VP9.
• Added support for version 0.9.3 of Gifski (delete the older DLL and download again via Options Extras).
• You can now cancel the gif encoding that uses Gifski.
• When exporting as project, the app will use the encoder window instead of locking down the editor.
• You can use FFmpeg to import frames from video (I also improved performance while importing video with the default method).
• The executable can interpret arguments to disable/enable hardware acceleration.
• The maximum permitted outwards thickness of the border was increased.
• German, Turkish and Russian translation were updated.
• The new recorder had issues with the positioning of the record controls while using multiple screens.
• The troubleshooter had issues displaying the correct position of the screens.
• The screen recorder was not capturing animated cursors correctly.
• The space bar was not set as the Play/Pause button anymore.
• The Gifski encoder now accepts saving gifs to a path (also loading frames from a temporary path) that contains non-latin characters.
• The text was overflowing and not wrapping properly in the FFmpeg command text boxes.
• It was not possible to set shortcuts when deploying with Intune.
• When trying to type special characters with the help of the Right Alt key, some commands were being fired instead. Because the underlying system translates Right Alt to Ctrl + Alt.